Friday, October 14, 2005

... MCAT scores, essay, computer...

I'm sorry, but my subject lines aren't exactly creative.

Update #1: I just got my MCAT scores and although I did improve (and how can I complain considering I made all the cut-offs but one? i hate you queen's...), I was disappointed I didn't do better considering i put quite a bit of effort into doing it this time. (holidays and doing the MCAT don't mix well)

Update #2: SO! I've got an essay due in 3 hours and I've written about half of my introduction. needless to say, i'm an avid procrastinator. Thus, I'm gonna hand it in late... no big deal... 2% off.

Update #3: GETTING MY COMPUTER TODAY! and since i'm so computer-savvy (and nerdy and socially inept) now, my first ever picture in my blog will be of this monitor that i'm thinking of getting. Acer, 19 inches of LCD beauty is she. I'd get a dell (she looks GREAT and good for support, reliable) but way out of my league. So yeah, if anyone can tell me if this is good for $409, pls let me know. Anyways, here goes my first picture upload...