Wednesday, August 23, 2006

ears

my ears suck. other than the fact that they're really tiny and elf-like (not sure how it can be both... hmmm... but at least that puts me on the same playing field as Arwen... mMMMmm.... liv tyler.... mMMMmm...), they don't hear well AND now i have this stupid ringing/vibrating sound in it when i hear medium frequencies. it especially sucks listening to musics because for some reason, i hear two ferquencies playing where there is only one. started a week ago. went to see the nurse twice and then the doc today. but NOTHING! no fluid in my ear, normal throat, still good-looking (said the doctor)... alright, well i lied about the last last one. oh, on a side note, the doctor laughed at my "breakfast included" shirt that dele gave me. i'm glad to have injected some happiness in someone's life today. anyways, back to ME - I CAN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC ANYMORE! IT SUCKS! ok i'm done ranting.

oh, also, i tested positive for TB (i'd post a picture of the huge swelling on my arm just to prove it, but i don't have a camera) today. but really, it's just singapore's fault since they gave me a BCG shot at the nice old age of 12... so stupid. now i gotta go for a chest x-ray. at least it ain't lower... ok, well NOW i'm done ranting!