Friday, December 09, 2005

1 down, 3 to go

I just had my Pathology exam (PATH 410) and it was absoludicrously (thanks Mr. T) retarded. In the short answer section, they started asking about mechanisms that they never even told us about! so so so so so so gay. but anyways, i'm trying to study hard for pharmacology but there's so much material to memorize. i don't see the point in such a general undergraduate education when all you do is memorize for an exam, and then forget. I need to get into med school quick before i blow my brains out (just kidding).. but seriously.

I've been looking at some Irish medical schools. Not sure why. but supposedly they've got some decent medical education and facilities there. Unfortunately, the deadline is so close that i'm not even gonna bother. who wants to go to Ireland anyways. I was looking at Singapore's med school too. hey, stop laughing. the fact that they're teaming up with Duke University's med school to develop their new undergraduate-level entry med programme is impressive enough to woo me to going there. In addition, i'd only have to pay $18000 SD, which is $12400 Canadian dollars. that's cheaper than studying here! BUT! the catch is the 6 year bond i'd have to serve in singapore. but really, i wouldn't mind. things might work out for the best that way. something for me to think about...

well anyways, y'all take care now. back to the books for me. YAYYYY!