Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jon's theory

Ok, so maybe it was a combination of taking a long, deliberate walk to Stauffer library while listening to Ben Harper's "The Woman In You" - whatever it was, I came to thinking. Oh, plus I passed by some Chinese girls on the way. So anyways, i now have a theory: Chinese girls sometimes look mean when you don't really know them but say "hi" when you pass them anyways. but it's NOT because they're necessarily mean you see! it's because they're CHINESE! but as carl would probably say, what would I know about that? What, you ask? It's that Chinese people are typically SHY! So what looks to you like a mean glare is really just a manifestation of (almost) harmless shydom! So yes, if you're a guy and are wondering why so so so many chinese girls are mean to you, take heart. it's because they're shy... or you're UGLY! ZING! or if you saw the clip from my last entry, you have a very small.... confidence. could be?

Anyways, I shall call my theory Jon's Actually Stupid Supposition