Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy entry

I was happy yesterday. happy... that's a yuppie word. anyways, I LOVE DELL (lame double-meaning joke?). cos they sent me over $250 worth of laptop parts (battery and 30GB HDD) for FREE! they cancelled the order, thinking they didn't have the 30GB HDD, but in fact, they had already sent it to me. so somehow along the process, they sent me stuff and never charged me. PLUS! it turns out the hard drive labelled as "30GB" turned out to be 60GB! who does that?!?! well i'm glad.

Another story. Sara O'Connor (previous employer at The Salvation Army) and I will be doing up this programme that deals with children of divorced parents and helps them with whatever. obviously, i don't really know anything about the programme, but i'm excited. Like, Transformers (a programme where we watch movies with kids on Saturday and just talk to them) was good and all, and i totally support it - but somehow i think i could be doing more or at least have a bigger impact through this upcoming thingie with Sara. Anyways, there are only a few kids right now, so maybe more will come. pray for me!