Thursday, December 15, 2005

2 left! and then none...

OH CRAP IT! So here's what's happening: 2 exams left. But the second one is 11 hours after the first. Except those 11 hours run between 10pm and 9am. I NEED SLEEP! it's funny though, throughout this whole exam period, i've had tons of sleep, but i feel more tired than usual. It's mono i'm telling you! So yeah, not gonna be getting much sleep tonight. I've got three 475mL Rockstar (RedBull compycats) drinks ready in my arsenal to fight off tiredness. the only problem will be waking up...

So yeah, i can't wait to be done with exams. Not going up to Barrie this year for our annual family reunion 'cos Enoch's having his wedding dinner in Singapore, Ean is in Korea, and the Yu's are going to Ottawa. So it's just Andrew, Sarah, and I left here. Should still be a fun holiday though (if you minus my sis. hehe). well anyways, time for a nice lil 5 min nap before going hardcore on pharmacology. DIE PHARM, DIE!!!!