Sunday, December 18, 2005

oh yeah, exams are OVA!

i'm done exams! whooptee-doo! everyone's going home! and me? i'm... i'm... staying in ktown... :( wish i could go back home (s'pore) to see family, friends, and so i won't freeze my butt off.

I had a nice post-exam surprise. while trying to nullify my sleep deficit, dele gave me a call at 8:30am! I don't mind at all talking at that time - i'm just always scared of saying something really stupid, you know, what with not having my brain working so early in the morn. so yeah, dele passed the phone to liz and i said something about hallucinating... not sure why. but anyways, since i can't renmember much of anything i said, this is a pre-emptive SORRY to dele and liz if i said anything remotely retarded-sounding.

and now, to my Brown Med School secondary application. WHEEEEEEEEE!